Florida History Fair
The Museum of Florida History thanks the following organizations, businesses, and individuals for their support in 2012–13. For information about becoming a major sponsor, see Sponsorship Opportunities page.
Sponsor (more than $25,000)
- Florida Department of State
- Friends of the Museums of Florida History, Inc.
- Leon County Tourist Development Council
- Florida Council for the Social Studies
- Tallahassee Community College
- Barnes & Noble, Store No. 2849
- Connie Brown
- Earth Fare, Inc.
- DOE Commisioner's Task Force on Holocaust Education
- Flagler College—Tallahassee
- Florida Geographic Alliance
- Florida Governor's Council on Indian Affairs, Inc.
- Florida Historical Society
- Florida Law Related Education Association
- Florida Lighthouse Association
- Florida Society, Sons of the American Revolution, Inc.
- Florida Space Grant Consortium
- FSU Institute for World War II and the Human Experience
- James Madison Institute
- Chris and Melanie Jensen
- Ted and Barbara Judd
- Junior League of Tallahassee
- Leon County Sheriff's Department
- Museum of Military Memorabilia
- Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
- In memory of Norman Schroeder
- Socity of Florida Archivists
- Specialty Sportswear and Promotions, Inc.
- Springtime Tallahassee Charitable Foundation
- Tallahassee Automobile Museum/DeVoe Moore, owner
- Tallahassee Scientific Society
- Vietnam Veterans of America, Florida State Council
- Visit Tallahassee